Solar Panel Pigeon Control
Living in Southern Nevada and beautiful sunshine almost every day of the year-
SOLAR MAKES SENSE!
PIGEONS V.S. SOLAR PANELS
Nesting and Perching
- Solar panels provide a Breeding Sanctuary for pigeons.
- Solar panels protect pigeons from their predators and gives an elevated perching location for food and water.
- EVERY standard sized solar panel system IS or HAS THE POTENTIAL to become a BREEDING SANCTUARY for HUNDREDS OF PIGEONS.
- 2 nesting birds can mate and make 2 more birds every 30 days.
- The average pigeon poops over 15 times in a 24 hr period.
Solar System Components
- The infestation of Pigeons and feces accumulation damages solar system components.
- Pigeons can damage Solar Panel Inverters, Connectors, Wires and the Surface of the Solar Panel.
- Pigeon feces acts as water barricades and can cause roof leaks.
- An accumulation of pigeon droppings increases weight and rotting of building materials and can cause roof collapse.
Exposure to droppings
- The accumulation of droppings can roll down the roof onto walkways and entry points to a house or business which can be tracked into the structure.
- Exposure to pigeon droppings can cause illness and medical reactions.
Let Us Solve Your Pigeon Problem!!
Complete Pigeon Control
Licensed & Insured